I added a picture to yesterday’s post.
Here’s my September Top Ten shared items, in chronological order:
- Consequences of U.S. and Dutch Approaches to Teen Sex. Teach kids about sex, don’t let them learn the hard way.
- The Meaning of “My”. I am responsible for and to that which is “mine”.
- Twitter Networks are Different than Social Networks I think I “get” twitter now.
- The great haggling debate: Is bargaining worth the trouble? See, haggling can backfire!
- Death and Chocolate: Disease Threatens to Devastate Global Cocoa Supply A world without chocolate?
- Finding Glee in Dr. Dre’s Bitches Ain’t Shit Best a cappella, ever.
- Why ‘Thank You’ Is More Than Just Good Manners Thank you for reading my blog.
- Eating Only When Hungry May Help Manage Blood Sugar, Weight I feel my best when I can eat this way.
- A Tribute to Walter Farley’s Black Stallion Series Pretty sure I’ve read all of these about a dozen times, each.
- The Art of Conversation One-upping reveals one’s “naked insecurity.” Not to be confused with sharing a similar experience to validate another’s experience.